FreeBSD on Raspberry Pi 3B+

Rampalli, Pavan pavan.sudheer at centurylink.com
Sun Apr 29 19:29:25 UTC 2018

Thank you Ian.

Regards,
Pavan

On 4/29/18, 12:36 PM, "Ian Lepore" <ian at freebsd.org> wrote:

    On Sun, 2018-04-29 at 16:37 +0000, Rampalli, Pavan wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can you please let me know if LAN78xx is ported on the GIT repo - to
    > any branch. Just thought to check the status.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Pavan

    The driver hasn't been committed yet, but you can download the patches
    for testing at...

    https://reviews.freebsd.org/D15168

    -- Ian

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.