ARM foundation relationship - MALI drivers

Sylvain Garrigues sylgar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 08:47:28 UTC 2017

Hello,

Do we have contacts at the ARM foundation which could help us get MALI binary drivers for FreeBSD? Or sponsor this project (provided right NDAs are signed)?

It's sad that the only ARM board which we have GPU driver for is the Raspberry Pi and its Broadcom GPU. There are so many other boards with a MALI GPU.

I am stating the obvious but I think it is an adoption obstacle for our otherwise great ARM(64) port of our great OS.

Sylvain