Checking out head from svn

Herbert J. Skuhra herbert at mailbox.org
Fri Jul 28 16:40:15 UTC 2017

Andreas Schwarz skrev:

> On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 07:47:17 -0700
> Russell Haley <russ.haley at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have created a documentation bug (221070) and will update it
>> accordingly as more information is available.
>
> There is also a report from me (two month ago), see 219367.

Are you located in Europe? Can you try a mirror in the USA
(svn0.us-east.freebsd.org or svn0.us-west.freebsd.org)?

I cannot checkout from svn0.eu.freebsd.org running FreeBSD
(i386/amd64) in VirtualBox VM on a GNU/Linux host (Fedora 26). It works
fine in a Debian and NetBSD VM on the same machine.

--
Herbert