HEADS UP: Marvell Armada 38x support in the tree

Daniel Engberg diizzyy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 11:56:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

Great work seeing this in the FreeBSD tree, many thanks to those involved
making this happen.

This also made me interested in the possibility of running FreeBSD on
consumer hardware.
While I do understand that NAND support is still no available and also WIFI
would it possible to get FreeBSD running on a Linksys WRT1900ACS using
external storage? It pretty much shares the same hardware as listed as far
as I can tel. It would be really nice if we could have something widely
available in a case.

WRT1900ACS and/or WRT1200AC?

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Linksys_WRT1900ACS
https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Linksys_WRT1200AC_v2

These are also supported in LEDE (OpenWrt fork) if you need further
information.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Daniel