BBB uarts & pps dts definitions

Ian Lepore ian at freebsd.org
Fri Jan 27 02:28:12 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-01-26 at 15:41 -0800, Tony Hain wrote:

> [...]

BTW, not related to the BB stuff... a while back I added "narrow pulse
capture" support to uart(4) for CTS/DCD PPS capture, you can use it
with pulses as narrow as 1uS, maybe even less on some hardware.  The
tradeoff is that you can only capture assert edges, not clear.  The
support goes back to 10.3 or so, details are in the uart(4) manpage.

-- Ian