u-boot ports for Zedboard and Zybo

Thomas Skibo thomasskibo at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 20:47:29 UTC 2017

> On Jan 18, 2017, at 11:44 AM, Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen at getmail.no> wrote:
>

> Do you need testing on the Parallella? Is the process / requirements for this testing documented somewhere?
> --
> Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen at getmail.no>

I describe how to create an SD image for Parallella starting with the Zedboard image on my zedbsd page: http://www.skibo.net/zedbsd/#parallella.

But, I have been working to get crochet to build a Parallella image (my changes so far are at http://www.github.com/skibo/crochet-freebsd) and so I took an SD image I created and compressed and uploaded it to my site (there are no links to it yet):

http://www.skibo.net/zedbsd/FreeBSD-armv6-11.0-PARALLELLA-309692.img.bz2

It doesn’t have a bitstream file so you need to copy your board-specific parallella.bit.bin to the boot partition.  But, it might boot up without the FPGA loaded (I don’t know).  It would help a lot if you tried it out.

Thanks.

—
Thomas Skibo
thomasskibo at yahoo.com