Orange Pi Uno: Status and usability

aggaz aggaz at paranoici.org
Fri Jan 13 18:03:59 UTC 2017

This is great news!

I think I will try this board, thank you for the information.

A related question: Do you think that Orange Pi Zero Expansion board
will/could work too? Have you experience with that too?

I would link a page about the expansion board, but I can not find its
page on Orange Pi website. I saw this board on the website of a famous
chinese commercial portal and I am not sure if it is legit to share here
links of shops.

Regards
aggaz