usb trouble cubox bsd 11 - FreeBSD 11.0-STABLE #0 r310359: Wed Dec 21 18:19:11 UTC 2016

LE TUTOUR Jean jletutour at deltadore.com
Wed Feb 15 16:14:05 UTC 2017

Hello Ian
Thanks
 ( I've  tried only the otg root )
The problem is that   I don’t  know well freebsd ,  ( but better linux)

Here is what I have now on usb1

VT: initialize with new VT driver "fb".
mmc0: No compatible cards found on bus
mmcsd0: 4GB <SDHC SS04G 8.0 SN 532C48EE MFG 12/2015 by 3 SD> at mmc1 50.0MHz/4bit/65535-block
Release APs
Trying to mount root from ufs:/dev/ufs/rootfs [rw]...
uhub0: 1 port with 1 removable, self powered
uhub1: 1 port with 1 removable, self powered
WARNING: / was not properly dismounted
warning: no time-of-day clock registered, system time will not be set accurately
random: unblocking device.
ffec0: link state changed to DOWN
ffec0: link state changed to UP
ugen1.2: <USB Disk 2.0> at usbus1
umass0 on uhub1
umass0: <USB Disk 2.0, class 0/0, rev 2.00/2.00, addr 2> on usbus1
da0 at umass-sim0 bus 0 scbus0 target 0 lun 0
da0: <VendorCo ProductCode 2.00> Removable Direct Access SPC-2 SCSI device
da0: Serial Number 9207130D8C208303555
da0: 40.000MB/s transfers
da0: 7799MB (15972882 512 byte sectors)
da0: quirks=0x2<NO_6_BYTE>
root at imx6:/home/freebsd # ls /dev/da*
/dev/da0        /dev/da0s1

root at imx6:/home/freebsd # cd /media
root at imx6:/media # ls
root at imx6:/media # mount /dev/da0s1 /media
mount: /dev/da0s1: Invalid argument
root at imx6:/media # mount /dev/da0 /media
mount: /dev/da0: Invalid argument
root at imx6:/media # cd ..
root at imx6:/ # mount /dev/da0 /media
mount: /dev/da0: Invalid argument

do you have an idea about that:
  why I don’t manage to mount  my USB Key , / in FAT

kind  regards
Jean