nanopi and usb not working

Daniel Braniss danny at cs.huji.ac.il
Wed Feb 8 09:12:35 UTC 2017

Hi,
I am beginning to wonder if my board has a broken usb, since no matter what
I plug in it gives error:

usb_alloc_device: set address 2 failed (USB_ERR_IOERROR, ignored)
usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 2 failed, USB_ERR_IOERROR
usbd_req_re_enumerate: addr=2, set address failed! (USB_ERR_IOERROR, ignored)
usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 2 failed, USB_ERR_IOERROR
usbd_req_re_enumerate: addr=2, set address failed! (USB_ERR_IOERROR, ignored)
usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 2 failed, USB_ERR_IOERROR
usbd_req_re_enumerate: addr=2, set address failed! (USB_ERR_IOERROR, ignored)
usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 2 failed, USB_ERR_IOERROR
usbd_req_re_enumerate: addr=2, set address failed! (USB_ERR_IOERROR, ignored)
usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 2 failed, USB_ERR_IOERROR
ugen1.2: <Unknown > at usbus1 (disconnected)
uhub_reattach_port: could not allocate new device

BTW, this is with current, and nanopi-neo.dts but orange-pi u-boot.

anyone has a working usb?

cheers,
	danny