NanoBSD config script for RPI2

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Sat Feb 4 12:55:33 UTC 2017

It fails here during image create....

Populating `/pics/CrossBuild/embedded/rpi2/_.s2'
Image `/pics/CrossBuild/embedded/rpi2/_.s2' complete
+ [ -n s1 ]
+ eval 's1=fat16b'
+ s1=fat16b
+ out=/pics/CrossBuild/embedded/images/_.disk.image.HD-MCP
+ mkimg -a 3 -s mbr -p 'fat16b:=/pics/CrossBuild/embedded/rpi2/_.s1' -p
'freebsd
:=/pics/CrossBuild/embedded/rpi2/_.s2' -p
'freebsd:=/pics/CrossBuild/embedded/rp
i2/_.s3' -o /pics/CrossBuild/embedded/images/_.disk.image.HD-MCP
mkimg: invalid option -- a
mkimg: error: unknown option

usage: mkimg <options>
        --formats       -  list image formats
        --schemes       -  list partition schemes
        --version       -  show version information

        -b <file>       -  file containing boot code
        -c <num>        -  capacity (in bytes) of the disk
        -f <format>
        -o <file>       -  file to write image into
        -p <partition>
        -s <scheme>
        -v              -  increase verbosity
        -y              -  [developers] enable unit test
        -H <num>        -  number of heads to simulate
        -P <num>        -  physical sector size
        -S <num>        -  logical sector size
        -T <num>        -  number of tracks to simulate

    formats:
        qcow    -  QEMU Copy-On-Write, version 1
        qcow2   -  QEMU Copy-On-Write, version 2
        raw     -  Raw Disk
        vhd     -  Virtual Hard Disk
        vhdf    -  Fixed Virtual Hard Disk
        vmdk    -  Virtual Machine Disk

    schemes:
        apm     -  Apple Partition Map
        bsd     -  BSD disk label
        ebr     -  Extended Boot Record
        gpt     -  GUID Partition Table
        mbr     -  Master Boot Record
        pc98    -  PC-9800 disk partitions
        vtoc8   -  SMI VTOC8 disk labels

Is the "-a" flag attempting to set the active partition?  It appears
there's no option to do that in mkimg...