rpi2 as wireless router

Rodney W. Grimes freebsd-rwg at pdx.rh.CN85.ChatUSA.com
Mon Jul 25 16:18:20 UTC 2016

Is there a switch running STP between the 2 boxes?  More speicifically
is the RPI plugged into a switch with STP on the port it is plugged into?

There is about a 30+ sec time AFTER link comes up and before the switch
well accept any packets on the port due to the port entering STP blocking
state after any link loss.

--
Rod Grimes                                                 rgrimes at freebsd.org