FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64 - Build #3512 - Fixed

jenkins-admin at FreeBSD.org jenkins-admin at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 5 09:05:19 UTC 2016

FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64 - Build #3512 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/3512/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/3512/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/3512/console

Change summaries:

302342 by araujo:
Fix a regression introduced on revision r271909, when using argument -g
or several hops we have segmentation fault because we overwrite the same
structure to store information for host and gateway.

Submitted by:	Maryse Levavasseur <maryse.levavasseur at stormshield.eu>
Reworked by:	hrs
Approved by:	re (hrs)
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6980

302341 by jhibbits:
Remove SoC-specific integrations from dTSEC, to make it SoC agnostic.

This will allow a single kernel to run on all SoCs supported by the dTSEC driver.

Approved by:	re@(gjb)

302340 by jhibbits:
Unbreak the LBC driver, broken with the large RMan and 36-bit physical address changes.

Remove the use of fdt_data_to_res(), and instead construct the resources
manually.  Additionally, avoid the 32-bit size limitation of fdt_data_get(), by
building physical addresses manually from the lbc ranges property.

Approved by:	re@(gjb)