How to change gcc from clang at build kernel and world?

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Jul 4 15:31:53 UTC 2016

You should be able to get the build with
WITH_GCC_BOOTSTRAP=YES WITH_GCC=YES WITHOUT_CLANG_BOOTSTRAP=YES and
WITHOUT_CLANG=YES

There's also supposed to be a command line arg to clang to keep it
from using bx instructions. So that's messed up.

But if the compiler-rt stuff, which I haven't looked at, has a naked
bx instruction, we'll need an ifdef.

Warner