Bug 205663 Clang getting Bus Errors (arm SCLTR Bit[12]==1 context): Reported fixed on llvm's trunk

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 7 22:55:47 UTC 2016

On 05 Jan 2016, at 19:53, Ian Lepore <ian at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2016-01-05 at 11:35 -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
>> There's a projects/clang-380-import that you might want to try...
>
> It's a non-starter for us, because unfortunately they appear to have
> removed support for the -arm-use-movt=0 command line option, so now we
> can't build ubldr or kernel modules.

FYI, I have added a -mno-movt option for this purpose upstream, and
imported a newer snapshot into the clang380-import branch.  As of
r293384, it now uses the new option spelling for modules, if your clang
is 3.8.0 or higher.

-Dimitry