FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64 - Build #2036 - Fixed

jenkins-admin at FreeBSD.org jenkins-admin at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 2 23:00:26 UTC 2016

FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64 - Build #2036 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/2036/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/2036/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/2036/console

Change summaries:

293060 by ian:
Fix the arm64 build by adding an all-important '&' to get a pointer.

I'm not sure how I missed the error when I test-built here, I guess the
pointy hat must have slipped down over my eyes.

293059 by kib:
Hide transient EBADF errors caused by the parallel revoke(2) or forced
unmount of devfs mounts, by restarting the failed syscall.

When restarted, failing syscalls eventually either stop finding the
node and returning ENOENT, or the vnode op vectors finally transition
to the deadfs vop.  The later return EIO or other error, more
appropriate for the operation.

Submitted by:	bde
Tested by:	pho
MFC after:	3 weeks