support Allwinner H3

Sergey Chvertnyak sjms at dicave.org
Fri Jan 1 12:32:13 UTC 2016

I ordered another OrangePi PC and it works the same way as the first
motherboard. Yes, there were problems with Linux distributions, namely
the LAN adapter
(http://www.orangepi.org/orangepibbsen/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=471)
- is a software error. The product itself, I find promising, namely
OrangePi PC
(http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Orange-Pi-PC-linux-and-android-mini-PC-Beyond-Raspberry-Pi-2/32448079125.html?detailNewVersion=2)
This is not advertising, but matching the price and features.
I need help with a bootloader to FreeBSDon OrangePi PC. Thanks.