libm long double functions on ARMv6.

Kyle Evans kevans91 at ksu.edu
Fri Aug 19 03:51:42 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:36 PM, Warner Losh <imp at bsdimp.com> wrote:
> This change looks good. Are there other functions that need this
> same treatment?

>From what I was able to find, no. Every other long double function
seems to be properly aliased.

> And shouldn't this be
>
> #if LDBL_MANT_DIG == DBL_MANT_DIG
>
> instead?
>
> Warner

I would be inclined to agree, but for some reason all of the other
conditional blocks meeting this context used the hardcoded '53'. I
thought it best to be consistent with that for now, so that it'd be a
more obvious hint (for the time being) that these were all related
from a cursory grep.

A good sed(1) might be nice, though, to make it more obvious that this
is what's happening.