Updating the RPI2 firmware

Toby misc.lists at fsck.ch
Sat Aug 13 19:54:52 UTC 2016

Hi

I initially installed my RPI2 model B from an iso image found here:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/arm/armv6/ISO-IMAGES/11.0/
(that subdir does not exist anymore after RELENG_11 has been tagged)

Since then, I updated a few times by building world directly on the pi.
I however never updated the firmware files (those residing on the msdos
slice).

Should I update these as well? If so, where do I find the correct
versions and how do I update? I did try overwrite with the files from
the latest image a while ago, but that didn't work, my system didn't
boot anymore.

Thanks,
Toby