U-boot issues on Banana Pi M2

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Thu Aug 4 12:14:17 UTC 2016

On 8/3/2016 21:44, Erik Moe wrote:
> I’m not sure which one resolved the issue, *but by checking out the latest sources and applying the freebsd
> patches I was able to get my BPI M2 to boot:*

That appears significant as there was a discussion about this (in
relationship to USB keyboards) and the view was that the most-current
u-boot sources were broken in another area (an API issue) that made them
unusable.

It would be extremely useful generally to roll u-boot forward if it is
indeed functional as the usb keyboard capability during boot time is
quite useful if you have a monitor connected (as opposed to a serial
terminal) and something goes wrong during the boot process.

--
Karl Denninger
karl at denninger.net <mailto:karl at denninger.net>