Paid Support for iMX6 Port

Michel Kohanim michel at universal-devices.com
Tue Aug 2 22:15:36 UTC 2016

Hi Russell, thank you.

If we cannot boot from an onboard flash, this will be a deal breaker for us. In our current hardware, you can take the SD Card out and the system still boots up. Furthermore, you can put a completely blank SD Card and then reinstall everything since the system is running.

With kind regards,

  Michel Kohanim
  CEO

  (p) 818.631.0333