Building Less?

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Sep 29 05:47:24 UTC 2015

This isn’t quite right. /etc/src.conf is used only for /usr/src builds. It is ignored for /usr/doc and /usr/ports builds, which build(7) also documents. I’d be more specific.

Also, this is just a nit, the man page is src.conf 5, not SRC.CONF 5. If you’re cleaning up the other language, you may want to correct that.

Warner