qemu arm64 and networking

Shawn Webb shawn.webb at hardenedbsd.org
Mon Sep 7 20:04:28 UTC 2015

Hey All,

Quite a bit of a newbie question, but I'm having troubles getting networking
to work in the qemu arm64 image. I'm following the instructions on the
snapshots mailing list:

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-snapshots/2015-September/000169.html

Yet I can't get anything outbound or inbound. 100% packet loss. Has anyone
else had this issue? What are some things I can do to debug this and get it
working? Everything I've tried doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
HardenedBSD

GPG Key ID:                0x6A84658F52456EEE
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2ABA B6BD EF6A F486 BE89  3D9E 6A84 658F 5245 6EEE