Porting FreeBSD to Samsung 4418 Boards

technical support hardware-support at friendlyarm.com
Wed Nov 4 08:23:14 UTC 2015

Hi Dear FreeBSD Team,

This is Yuefei from Guangzhou FriendlyARM Computer Technology Co., Ltd and our company is an ARM board development company.

We just released a Cortex A9 Quad Core ARM board - NanoPi2.

CNX just released a newsletter about our latest product:
http://www.cnx-software.com/2015/10/30/nanopi2-is-a-tiny-board-with-samsung-s5p4418-processor-wifi-and-bluetooth-connectivity/#comment-485590

Here is its wiki site:
http://wiki.friendlyarm.com/wiki/index.php/NanoPi_2

I am writing this email to consult with you whether you are interested in using our boards in your applications or would like to port FreeBSD to our NanoPi2?
If you are interested in this cooperation we would be very happy to send you free samples and work with you.

Best Regards
Yuefei
Technical Support from FriendlyARM