Panic while running ~HEAD on Cubieboard

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun May 31 19:23:52 UTC 2015

> On May 31, 2015, at 11:56 AM, Luiz Otavio O Souza <lists.br at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 31 May 2015 at 11:40, Svatopluk Kraus wrote:
>> On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 3:15 AM, Pratik Singhal wrote:
> [...]
>>

>> According to your dmesg, there are more wrong things:
>>  a10_mmc0: error rint: 0x00000100
>>  a10_mmc0: error rint: 0x00000100
>>  a10_mmc0: error rint: 0x00000104
>>  a10_mmc0: error rint: 0x00000100
>
> This is a separated issue, it is caused by r283128, I see this on RPi
> too. Warner (cc'ed) is aware of this.

I have a fix for this that I’ll cc arm@ in the review when I’m
ready. It basically restores the old behavior, except when
there’s an error it does a workaround. I have on my list
testing it against my RPi to make sure it doesn’t mess that
up...

These warnings on the Atmel platform are minor and don’t
cause any down-stream issues.

>>  pid 243 (sh), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)
>>  pid 244 (sh), uid 0: exited on signal 6 (core dumped)
>>
>> So, it's possible that the panic just stops the misery.
>
> Yeah, these indeed looks suspicious.

Very. I don’t see that.

Warner