Segfault when linking with -pthread on recent stable/10 ARM

Arjan van der Velde vandervelde.ag at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:01:00 UTC 2015

This seems to be related to qemu. To my understanding qemu does not fully support threads. I have been running into exactly the same problem on stable/10 and also tried both with and without native-xtools, to no avail. Linking to pthreads does work on stable/10 running on an actual ARM, without problems.

-- Arjan