Digi-CCWMX53 - u-boot

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 05:10:16 UTC 2015

That's awesome news!

So my other late night project is trying to get SailfishOS onto my
OnePlus phone. The SailfishOS is based on Mer, which is effectively a
Linux userland and "Hardware Adaption Layer"  called Hybris that
translates Android drivers into something usable by the stock Linux
kernel. They then use QT5 and Wayland for a Window Manager/display.
>From my thousand foot understanding, the Bionic library for Android
that drivers are written in borrows heavily from BSD C libraries (I
know nothing about Unix C yet). If this were true, would BSD in
general not be able to implement something like Hybris very easily?

Russ