Can you tell me something about you development host?

Pratik Singhal ps06756 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:24:09 UTC 2015

I have also been using FreeBSD on virtual box, along with linux as host
system. I don't face any problem with file transfer b/w host and the
FreeBSD system. I also have started playing around with development boards
and drivers, so I think our requirements are the same. Currently, how do
you transfer files b/w host and guest system ?

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Matías Perret Cantoni <
perretcantonim at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone! I've been playing around with FreeBSD for about a year
> now and I'd like to set a "better" development environment. Right now
> I'm running FreeBSD on VirtualBox on top of Linux Mint.
>
> I use Linux Mint because I need a GUI for web browsing and some rich
> text editing. And I use FreeBSD for building images for ARM boards,
> and some driver development.
>
> But this configuration is sometimes very uncomfortable. Specially for
> flashing SD cards, and file exchange between both hosts (Linux and
> FreeBSD)
>
> So, what can you tell me about you development station?
> What's your setup?
> Can you make me any recommendation?
>
> I also wonder how do you manage your emails, specially the ones from
> this mailing list. Do you use some text based tool? Or just a GUI one?
>

> Many thanks in advance you all!
>
> Regards, Matias.-

Regards,
Pratik Singhal