[armv5] buildkernel issue on stable/10 - Sheevaplug

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Aug 5 16:37:50 UTC 2015

config is built as part of the bootstrap tools, which any of the buildworld,
toolchain or kernel-toolchain targets build. It isn’t built as part of buildkernel
if it is out of date. The version should have warned here. Maybe the makefile
version wasn’t bumped in for Makefile.arm when things were MFC’d, or
maybe I messed up bumping the config version number. I’ll look into
those...

Warner