mmc/sd driver testing.

Pratik Singhal ps06756 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 16:20:09 UTC 2015

I am testing the patch for mmc/sd driver for Allwinner A10 (written by
Alexander Fedorov) (as a part of my GSOC project along with my mentor ) on
my Cubieboard 1 with freebsd 11.0 current.

Currently, it seems to be working fine.

I have tested its read functionality using dd command with various block
sizes and I seem to be getting speeds upto 2 MB/second.

I have also tried to create a fat16 partition on sd card and wrote some
files on to it successfully.

What more tests should I perform to check the reliability and functionality
of the driver ?