Online.net new offer featuring ARMv7 based servers [LONG]

Ollivier Robert roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Sun Oct 19 20:59:37 UTC 2014

According to Ollivier Robert:
> The thing is that I know next to nothing with respect to ARM stuff.  I can make machines available through online.net incl. serial console access and do liaison with them though.

People interested to get access to these can request invitations to either gnn@ or me.  I've sent one to him (but he is still in the queue).

In the mean time, I have one running on which I can give root access (it is an ubuntu system, no other account are configured right now).

Only people really interested please.  Send me an ssh key (RSA or DSA, not ECDSA).

Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
In memoriam to Ondine : http://ondine.keltia.net/