FreeBSD 10.0 on Raspberry PI B+ no network devices

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Tue Oct 14 16:09:40 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:51:50PM -0300, Luiz wrote in
<CAB=2f8wiBLRYBVHUw-PptzQE-QP3+1EmHFMMMipZWi_dUG9m8w at mail.gmail.com>:
>I've found a missing silicon bug workaround on our driver.
>
>It's pretty recent and i'm still building new images to test with more
>cards, but it did fix all the instability i was seeing on the
>identification of one of my cards.
>
>Together with the new firmware (yes, there is another SD fix there) my
>RPi B rev 2 (with this same card) has gone from unusable to rock
>stable (i've done 80 cold boots without any damage/corruption to the
>card).
>
>Please, give it a try and let me know if it helps.

Hi Luiz,

I am new to both FreeBSD and to the Raspberry Pi, but have tried in the
past few days to boot the combination of the two. Problems I've
encountered were "no display" (fixed by setting, hdmi_force_hotplug=1, but
this was not needed with the default NOOBS installation), and no working
Ethernet and USB.

I'd be happy to try your version. Do you have it available as an image
somewhere?

Best regards,

Remco