[CFR] mge driver / elf reloc

John-Mark Gurney jmg at funkthat.com
Sun Jul 20 22:05:16 UTC 2014

Ian Lepore wrote this message on Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 16:54 -0600:
> Sorry to take so long to reply to this, I'm trying to get caught up.  I
> see you've already committed the mge fixes.  I think the ELF alignment
> fix looks good and should also be committed.

So, re the elf alignment...

I think we should get a set of macros that handle load/stores to/from
unaligned addresses that are transparent to the caller....  I need
these for some other code I'm writing...

I thought Open/Net had these available, but I can't seem to find them
right now...

Comments?

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579