Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone images available on FreeBSD FTP mirrors

David Shane Holden dpejesh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 19:05:14 UTC 2014

On 02/11/14 11:08, George Neville-Neil wrote:

> BTW Have folks been trying these?  We need to make sure these work.
> I’ll be grabbing them when I’m near a wifi again, in about 12 hours.

I tested the first 10.0-STABLE raspberry pi image that went up and it
worked for the most part.  It looks like there's been a few new images
built which I haven't tried yet.  I was having problems with the sd card
randomly not showing up during boot, or disappearing after a few hours
of uptime (and causing a panic) which I worked around by installing root
on a USB drive and using the sd card just to get the kernel loaded which
always seems to work fine.  I was also sporadically getting an 'invalid
instruction' (I don't remember the exact message) panic when I was doing
some port builds on it.  Other than that though it's been up and running
for 10 days now without an issue.