wandboard / imx6 / exynos4 / cortex-a9 "wrong-endian bug" fixed

Ian Lepore ian at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 10 14:34:03 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 05:13 +0100, Bernd Walter wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 12:04:50AM +0100, Bernd Walter wrote:
[...]
> Second boot worked better, but booting hanged after devd.

I have also seen this hang in devd during rc-script processing, a few
times recently.  ^T always shows it to be in a nanslp wait.

I've never used crochet or tried to use growfs, that may not be an
arm-related problem from the looks of it.

I've never had getty/login hang in nanslp like that.  When I'm running
with nfs root it tends to hang in rpccon state, and that's frequency and
annoying enough that I'm going to have to debug it soon (for all I know
that problem may be my old 8.4 nfs server).

-- Ian