What platform do you use?

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Aug 6 16:08:20 UTC 2014

On a related note, I’m expanding nanobsd so it can build images, ala crochet, for embedded platforms, plus also support building packages / ports in a cross fashion (today using qemu user + some optimization hacks, maybe tomorrow natively if Baptist ever gets that all going). Mostly doodles right now, however, and it does force a two-phase build (one to build everything, and then one to create an image from the packages the first phase built).

Warner