NETGRAPH not working on ARM?

Ruben de Groot fbsd-arm at bzerk.org
Tue May 28 12:02:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to port an embedded bluetooth scanner running debian to FreeBSD on a RPi. De usb dongle is recognized as ubt0, but I can't get it to work.

root at raspberry-pi:~ # service bluetooth start ubt0
/etc/rc.d/bluetooth: ERROR: Unable to setup Bluetooth stack for device ubt0

In my custom kernel I have:

# USB bluetooth
options        NETGRAPH                # netgraph(4) system
options        NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH              # ng_bluetooth(4)
options        NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_UBT          # ng_ubt(4)
options        NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_HCI          # ng_hci(4)
options        NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_BT3C         # ng_bt3c(4)
options        NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_L2CAP        # ng_l2cap(4)
options        NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_SOCKET       # ng_btsocket(4)
options        NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_UBTBCMFW     # ubtbcmfw(4)

But:

root at raspberry-pi:~ # ngctl list
ngctl: can't create node: No such file or directory

Is Netgraph not supposed to work in freebsd-arm?

The kernel is svn r251002M

I appreciate your advice

--
Ruben de Groot