Is this related to the general panic discussed in freebsd-current?

Werner Thie werner at thieprojects.ch
Mon May 6 17:56:51 UTC 2013

Hi all

With WITNESS disabled, the BeagleBone runs more or less ok, just had
Python from ports coming up,

Python 2.7.3 (default, May  5 2013, 16:49:13)
[GCC 4.2.1 Compatible FreeBSD Clang 3.3 (trunk 178860)] on freebsd10

but closer looks showed, that ctypes fails to build because of

Undefined symbol "__clear_cache"

Googling does not reveal all to much, is this a problem connected with
the ARM platform?

Thxs, Werner