Raspberry Pi Network Data

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Wed Feb 27 13:17:36 UTC 2013

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:48:32 +0100
Hans Petter Selasky <hps at bitfrost.no> wrote:

> On Tuesday 26 February 2013 18:03:35 Brett Wynkoop wrote:
> > As soon as the ifconfig ue0 down happens the console keyboard
> > becomes properly responsive again.  Could we have some sort of
> > interrupt problem going on here?
>
> Hi,
>
> I won't rule out a USB bug. Can you check the output from "vmstat
> -i" ?
>
> --HPS

I will try to get that info next time it acts up.  It seems to be fine
for the last 12 hours.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a
woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound