84 packages and counting

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Wed Feb 27 06:42:40 UTC 2013

Greeting-

Well in my quest to build zoneminder on my Pi I have 84 packages built
as of this writing.  The Pi mostly just keeps churning away
with /usr/ports on a usb flash drive.

When I have finished the build I will put what ever packages I have
in /usr/src/packages on the net for everyone.

zoneminder needs a large number of perl and php bits it seems.  I did
not remember that from last time I built it, but that was on a very
fast amd64 with I think 8 cores and 24 GB of memory, so I pretty much
left for lunch and had zoneminder when I got back so I did not look at
everything it built.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

April 19, 1775 An English attempt to confiscate guns from Americans
triggered a successful revolution......

     Dear Congress, that's a hint.