erlang on arm

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Fri Feb 22 16:09:59 UTC 2013

Greeting-

On suggestion from someone at NYCBUG I decided to build ejabberd
yesterday.  ejabberd requires erlang, which is marked as not able to
build on arm.  I commented out that check in the make file and erlang
built just fine for me on my Pi.

I will be submitting a PR to change the erlang make file, but in the
meantime if you need erlang on arm just comment out the following line
from the make file:

ONLY_FOR_ARCHS=        i386 amd64 sparc64 powerpc

I hope someone finds this helpful.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

April 19, 1775 An English attempt to confiscate guns from Americans
triggered a successful revolution......

     Dear Congress, that's a hint.