New BeagleBone errors

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Mon Feb 11 04:26:56 UTC 2013

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:17:09 -0500
Brett Wynkoop <wynkoop at wynn.com> wrote:

> Greeting-
>
> I am in the process of transferring man pages from the Bone to the Pi
> and I got this on the bone console:
>
> a ./man1/ls.1.gzcpsw0: watchdog timeout
> interrupt storm detected on "intr42:"; throttling interrupt source
>

> I am transferring by shoving a tar down nc....so
>
> tar cpvf - . | nc Pi 8080
>
> I am not sure if the above info will be helpful to kernel hackers, but
> I hope it is.
>
> -Brett

More info....looks like the Bone is locked up.  I can not ping it and I
have no console control.

Single stepping at the debugger showed me that instructions continue to
execute, but I am not sure what I am looking at.  I guess it is
assembler code prefaced with the module name, but not sure.

I have given up on trying to figure anything more out and I reset the
board.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a
woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound