named kills raspberry pi

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Fri Feb 8 22:11:29 UTC 2013

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 10:24:13 +1300
Andrew Turner <andrew at fubar.geek.nz> wrote:

> Can you try this patch [1]. It should fix the arm isc_atomic_cmpxchg
> and add an armv6 implementation. I wrote it without knowing about
> Romain's patch but it appears our armv[45] changes are almost
> identical.
>
> Andrew

Greeting-

I have it on good authority from a bind developer that he is running
bind 9 on a Pi, but he runs GNU/Linux on his Pi, so we might have a
FreeBSD/ARM bug here.

My BeagleBone is still running bind 9 just fine a day after I started
it.

My BeagleBone is still suffering from sshd death for no known reason.

I might have to run sshd out of inetd as a workaround.

-Brett
--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep
and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against
tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson.