package building in arm

Jeremy Boy jeremy.boy at me.com
Sun Dec 1 02:03:52 UTC 2013

> Hi,
Hi Ganbold!

> I'm trying to build netperf, but it first builds dependent ports like pkg
> etc.
> When building pkg it gives me an error and bt is like following:

I encounter the same issue with pkg-1.2.x. My workaround is checking out pkg-1.1.4. In your ports tree (if you checked out your ports tree with svn), use the following command:
svn up -r 334645 ports-mgmt/pkg

This will „update“ your port for pkg to an older version.

> http://pastebin.ca/2484277

I would appreciate if you pasted needed output directly into your e-mail, since pages like pastebin.ca might delete your text after some time. Thanks! :-)

I can’t find a related issue on github. Feel free to contribute what you figured out at https://github.com/freebsd/pkg. I will write some lines about this in the next few days, too.

> thanks,
>
> Ganbold

Greetings,