pkg repository for ARM?

Johan Henselmans johan at netsense.nl
Thu Aug 15 20:52:42 UTC 2013

I have used Tim Kienztle's Crochet script to create a 4 GB image for the BeagleBone.

After a second reboot it worked, but it is slow (as Ian pointed out because the SD Card is nt using a dma driver).

My problem at the moment is that I am trying to compile git to get some repositories to test, but I can not get there. Reason is that libgcrypt does not compile: error log is over here:

http://pastebin.com/D3LTUv2P

Can anybody explain what I should do? Is this a clang/gcc problem, or is there something wrong with the assembler?

On a related note: is there a pkg repository where one can just get compiled packages for ARM?

Johan Henselmans
johan at netsense.nl