updated diff with dreamplug basic files

Ian Lepore freebsd at damnhippie.dyndns.org
Mon Jul 23 22:38:26 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-07-15 at 11:29 -0400, Richard E Neese wrote:
> these are the needed dreamplug parts for building arm for the dreamplug.
>

> gonzo and I are working to patch the base to fix a usb issue. That
> currently breaks dreamplug/sheevaplug/dockstar builds on 9.x and current .
>
> patches to follow

I've got a dreamplug (v10) that I've only ever run 8.2 on.  With your
patches and the patch attached to this mail I can now build and run
current.  The attached patch makes usb work for me; without it the
system hangs or crashes shortly after the ehci driver attaches.

The 'magic number' 0x320 in my patch used to be a #define named
MV_USB_AWR_BASE.  In older code it got added to the register base
address when setting up the usb decode windows.  It looks like it might
have gotten lost in the transition from hard-coded config to FDT.

Getting the DP running with -current has been on my to-do list for
weeks, your patches made it possible; thanks.

-- Ian