issue fixed other then new dts files and c files

Richard E Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 03:54:11 UTC 2012

Thanks to gonzo-'s work dreamplug/sheevaplug/guruplug/dockstarunits
should build correctly now with out the usb point of fail.

A call to all dreamplug owners . can you please contact me with the
model you have and the specs on it if it is not a v10 of the plug.

I need info on v9 and v8 to make shure the dts files get added in with
the proper info.

things I need is a full spec of the unit

nand or SPI flash
esata/no-esata
and all the other basics you can give me
also need to know if you have a 88w8688