Raspberry PI ARM Clone

Charles Sibbald casibbald at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 18:18:18 UTC 2012

I see it as a generic base for affordable embedded computing that covers the most useful corner cases. For example one potential customer wants a vehicle tracking system together with delivery reporting etc. The vision for this board is to do for computers what clone ATX boards provided, a strong general base to build on. I do believe we can get the same volumes as the PI with a more complete board.

Sent from my iPhone