beaglebone

Alex T. dioxinu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:41:16 UTC 2012

> If I recall correctly we renamed CPU_ARMV7 to CPU_CORTEXA in respect to
> other CPUs which are ARMv7 but they are not Cortex-A (like marvel Armada
> 510).

The code is taken from gitorious repo and having taken a look at the
history I realize it might be  old.

Where have you found this code? Which board are you targeting?

My target is Pandaboard.

Oleksandr, Thank you for the script. I think I need to get the source new
source and try to build it again.

Thank you for your help guys.