beaglebone

Oleksandr Tymoshenko gonzo at bluezbox.com
Tue Apr 17 20:52:40 UTC 2012

On 17/04/2012 11:57 AM, Alex T. wrote:
> Yes you are right, I missed this step. Now that I ran it I have the
> toolchain built. But unfortunately, I get the same issue. I don't know
> if this matters, but
>
> 1) I'm not building under /usr/src. I have the source code checked out
> to a different location.
> 2) I defined MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX, KERNSRCDIR, and ROOT.

I used this script to build projects/armv6:
http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/arm/build-armv6.sh

If it doesn't work for you - my guess would be that
there is something in /etc/src.conf or /etc/make.conf
that meddles with a build

Please note that TARGET_CPUTYPE is set only for buildworld.
projects/armv6 is still WIP so some hiccups are expected :)