beaglebone

Alex T. dioxinu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:57:53 UTC 2012

Yes you are right, I missed this step. Now that I ran it I have the
toolchain built. But unfortunately, I get the same issue. I don't know if
this matters, but

1) I'm not building under /usr/src. I have the source code checked out to a
different location.
2) I defined MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX, KERNSRCDIR, and ROOT.